How traveling changes my life


Happy day Lovely People!
I think I am being a good girl and, as I promise, I started writing more and more post on the blog. I knew I needed a break at the beginning of the year due all the changes my life suffered, specially moving to another country and changing my job. 
Today’s post is a bit reflexion about travel, but it has a real connection with my  lately life changes. I have been traveling almost fifteen years and I never get tired to it. My first travel was an interchange with teenagers between my hometown in South Spain and Geel, Belgium. Even almost 15 years later, I keep contact with my “Belgium family” and I still remember A LOT of bit details or stories that happened in this travel like it was yesterday hehe 
I am not able to tell to you how many countries or cities I have visited (it could be beautiful and special to look for all my travel pictures and create a places list or places map…) but what I am sure that every single place changed me a bit. 
One of my fav websites to find new places to discover is The Nomadvision. You can find different travel articles separated by categories like Continents and Countries. In each category, you will find different posts of different cities. 
And… this is how traveling changes my life: 
Traveling makes me more “open-minded” and I realize about at every single day. It is easy to me to meet new people, to speak with people I don’t know… and this can be use, for example, at work. I use to be really good in interviews, because I am not shy and I can have a long conversation with someone is not from my social circle. I also use to integrate easily when I started my new job because of that reason.   
Traveling makes me improve my languages skills. I swear you that, even without know nothing about some languages, I have tried to speak from Korean to German, with a bit of French and Polish and a lot of English and Italian hehehe I love to speak with native people and that makes me try to speak even if I look like a crazy foreign girl hahaha As happened with the first point, it makes me meet new amazing people that are now an important part of my life and also, it was fantastics on my academic and working life.
Traveling makes me be more brave. I have to speak honest. If I wasn’t use to travel, I wouldn’t move to Austria alone (not knowing a soul) and I would lose this opportunity for sure. 
I want to share with you some of my favorite hotels of my last travels. This list is always fits on my blog main page but in case you missed it. When I travel to London, that it use to be A LOT, I try to stay in George Hotel or Best Western Victoria Palace. In Wien, Continental Hotel, so near to the ring and city center. In Prague, Hotel Harmony. In Amsterdam, Hotel Blossoms City, in front of Heineken Museum ejem… ejem… And, during my dream Italian Hollidays I stayed at Colosseo Suites in Rome, Camera D’Epoca in Siena, Hotel Bavaria in Florence, Dimora Dogale in Venice, Dreaming Verona Rooms in Verona and Ibis Styles Milano Centro or Ibis Milano Centro in Milan. 
If you want to keep update to my next adventures, there is a lot coming to my Instagram profile. 
Are you a traveller as me? How traveling changes your life?
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
La verdad es que estoy siendo buena chica, me estoy portando bien y, como prometí, mantengo el blog actualizado en la medida de lo posible jeje Sabía que necesitaba hacer un parón, sobre todo por los últimos cambios que estaban sucediendo a mi alrededor: mudarme a un país diferente y cambiar de trabajo.
El post de hoy es una reflexión sobre viajar, que llevaba mucho tiempo queriendo hacer, y como realmente viajar está conectado con los cambios que he tenido últimamente. Llevo viajando durante casi quince años y nunca me canso de descubrir nuevos lugares. Mi primer viaje fue un intercambio con adolescentes entre mi pueblo en el Sur de España y Geel, Bélgica. Incluso 15 años después, sigo manteniendo contacto con mi “familia belga” y aún recuerdo MUCHÍSIMOS pequeños detalles o historias que ocurrieron en ese viaje como si fuera ayer jeje
No soy capaz de decir cuántos países o ciudades he visitado (sería bonito y especial rebuscar en fotos de mis viajes y crear una lista de lugares o un mapa…) pero de lo que estoy segura es de que cada lugar me ha cambiado un poco.
Una de  mis webs favoritas para encontrar nuevos lugares que descubrir es The Nomadvision. Puedes encontrar diferentes artículos de viajes separados por categorías como Continentes o Países. En cada categoría, aparecen artículos divididos por Ciudades.
Así es como viajar cambia mi vida:
Viajar me hace tener la mente más abierta y me doy cuenta de ello cada día. Es muy fácil para mí conocer gente nueva y hablar con gente que no conozco de nada jeje y eso puede ser muy útil, por ejemplo, en el trabajo. Las entrevistas se me suelen dar bastante bien porque no soy nada tímida y puedo mantener una larga conversación con alguien fuera de mi círculo social. También me integro fácilmente cuando comienzo un trabajo nuevo. 
Viajar hace que sea mejor con los idiomas. Lo juro, incluso si no tengo ni idea, he intentado hablar desde Coreano a Alemán, con un poco de Francés y Polaco y mucho Inglés e Italiano jejejej Me encanta hablar con la gente nativa de cada lugar y eso me hace intentar hablar su idioma aunque solo sepa bien y parezca una loca jajajaja Como ocurre con el primer punto, eso hace que conozca gente increíble que aún día de hoy sea una parte importante de mi vida y también, es fantástico tanto para mi vida académica como profesional. 
Viajar me hace ser mas valiente. Tengo que ser completamente sincera. Estoy segurísima de que si no hubiese viajado tanto, no me habría mudado a Austria (sin conocer ni a un alma) y hubiese perdido esta oportunidad. 
Quiero compartir también con vosotros algunos de mis hoteles favoritos de mis últimos viajes. La lista está siempre en el lateral derecho del blog pero por si no la has visto aquí te la dejo. Cuando viajo a Londres, que es BASTANTE, intento quedarme en  George Hotel o Best Western Victoria Palace. En Viena, Continental Hotel, la lado de una calle comercial y cerca del centro. En Praga, Hotel Harmony. En Amsterdam, Hotel Blossoms City, frente al Heineken Museum ejem… ejem… Y, durante mis vacaciones italianas me quedé en Colosseo Suites en Rome, Camera D’Epoca en Siena, Hotel Bavaria en Florence, Dimora Dogale en Venice, Dreaming Verona Rooms en Verona y Ibis Styles Milano Centro o Ibis Milano Centro en Milan. 
Si quieres estar informado de mis próximas aventuras, queda mucho por llegar a mi Instagram.
¿Te gusta viajar como a mí? ¿Cómo viajar cambia tu vida?
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕


9 comentarios:

  1. I completely agree with all of this - travelling definitely makes me more brave. I think that the power to travel is probably one of the most powerful of all, and I would love to spend my whole life doing so.

    Love the post, and hope you have a great weekend :)
    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really wish I had traveled more in my younger days. I completely agree with you on how it makes you braver and widens perspectives. Traveling is not only fun but such a learning experience!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Totally agree with you.
    Beautifully written
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I understand and you can be so proud of you! Cool look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is great that traveling has changed your life for the better. I like that it makes people more open-minded. There is more to the world than whatever you see in your own town. I like that you're open to learning new languages too!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with everything you said! Traveling is one of my favorite things to do and it's amazing the impact it can have on you. It has definitely made me more open minded too. I hope everything in Austria is going good!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Travelling definitely broadens the mind like nothing else, you are so right! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I became more brave every time I travel! It also gives me a glimpse of what I always wanted to discover and see about a certain place.

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. omg i agree!! i love travelling! it makes me very happy haha!

    Jadieegosh   Instagram

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.