Dots, dots, dots!

    Happy day Lovely People,
   Finally, Summer time is here and hot temperatures. In my places is around 32-35Cº maximum every day and I am enjoying sun and pool and I am trying to get a bit tanned hehe My sister, A., is on holidays now, she is still in college what makes me think student life is the best life ever, and she is back to our hometown till the end of September. I have just 13 days off this Summer but we are organizing our VACATIONS!!! Where???  Where??? In Italy, babe! I can’t be more excited about it. I was living in Rome for a year with an Erasmus agreement and I could study there one year of my career, Architecture, and it was a dream. We are going to visit Rome, Siena, Florence, Lucca, Pisa, Venice, Como Lake and Milan. OMG I am sure we are not going to forget this travel!! As I told you, I have 13 days off but with the weekend is around 20 days to enjoy this beautiful country. Have you been there? Let me know all your recommendations! When I was living in Italy I had a student budget so I just visited my own city, Rome, but I visited Milan in 2017 and I loved it!
   Today’s look is going to be one of my first travel looks for this Summer. I can’t stop imagine myself with this Two pieces Outfit in deep blue with beautiful white dots from Shein taking pictures with Italy as a background. I left you some pics wearing it in my patio with my gorgeous Jasmine, so you can see how it looks!
Where are you traveling this Summer? What is going to be the first outfit you are going to pack?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People,
   Por fin ha llegado de lleno el Verano y el calorazo, donde vivo la máxima suelen rondar entre los 32-35ºC y estoy disfrutando como nunca del sol y la piscina e intentando coger algo de color. Mi hermana, A., está ahora de vacaciones, ella sigue en la Universidad y no vuelve hasta finales de Septiembre lo que me hace recordar lo buena que es la vida de estudiante. Yo este verano tengo sólo unos 13 días libres pero estamos ahora organizando las VACACIONES. ¿Dónde? En ITALIAAAAAAAAA No puedo estar más emocionada y feliz ya que estuve viviendo en Roma un año con un intercambio Erasmus y tuve la suerte de poder hacer un año de mi carrera, Arquitectura, en esa hermosa ciudad. La verdad es que fue un sueño, una de las mejores experiencias de mi vida. Vamos a visitar Roma, Siena, Florencia, Luca, Pisa, Venecia, el Lago de Como y Milán. OMG estoy segura de que va a ser un viaje inolvidable. Como os he dicho, tengo 13 días libres pero junto a los fines de semana voy a poder disfrutar de unos 20 días para recorrer el país. ¿Has estado alguna vez en Italia? ¡Necesito todas vuestras recomendaciones! Cuando vivía en Italia mi presupuesto de estudiante solo me permitió ver mi propia ciudad, Roma, pero en 2017 fui a Milán de viaje y me encantó.
   El look de hoy va a ser uno de los primeros que meta en mi maleta. No dejo de imaginarme la de fotos bonitas que voy a hacerme con este Look de dos piezas color azul marino y con lunares blancos de Shein. Te dejo algunas fotos que me hice en mi patio con mi amado jazmín de fondo para que veas cómo queda.
   ¿Dónde vas a viajar este Verano? ¿Cuál va a ser el look que meterás primero en tu maleta?
    Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕




2 comentarios:

  1. You look stunning in this outfit! I love wearing dots this summer too!

    Abbey Hearts xx

    abbey-hearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This polka dot outfit is so cute and perfect for Italy! I hope you have the best time on your trip and I can't wait to see all of your photos.

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.