Dresses trends with Zaful

    Happy day Lovely People,
   As you know, I am a fashion lover so when Zaful contacted me to show you some of the last trends by their products I were so happy! So, I am going to post a series of articles about stylish and must have trends with some examples of items from their website.
   It is the time for dresses! In this post I will pick six beautiful dresses from three categories that you can find in their website. My second post is going to be based on Summer clothes as kimonos, bikinis and swimwear. And my last and third post will talk about accessories, specially bags, like crossbody bags, tote bags and black bags.
  • Beautiful semiformal dress. One of my fav categories! This kind of dresses is perfect for every occasion. You can wear it in daytime, with pastel or nude accessories or in nighttime, with a perfect hair and makeup. As an example I chose this awesome Crochet flower Dress in a beautiful soft blue color. You can wear t with a pair of nude heels to have a perfect look.
  • Line cocktaildress. If you have a special event Zaful has a lot of gorgeous dresses in this category where you can find YOUR dress. I picked for you a golden treasure, this Sequined prom Dress. Its shape make it perfect for every body shape and its color make it the king of the party!
   I recommend you to check Zaful blog to learn about all these new style trends. Their last post is “Fashion trends Spring/Summer 2018 + How to Wear” with all you need to know and a shopping guide and you can also check its post “Springboutique” with pop color bikinis.
   Do you love these dresses? What is your favourite trend? Do you use to buy in Zaful? I have a “problem” hehe I can’t stop thinking about Summer when I go shopping and I see these amazing pieces.
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

2 comentarios:

  1. I love all these summer dresses! My favorite would have to be the crochet flower dress. The color is absolutely beautiful and perfect for a summer evening. I even think it could look good with a pair of "fashion sneakers" for a more casual vibe! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What a great idea to wear it with a pair of sneakers! We do the perfect outfit making combo hehe
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.