Turquoise me!

    Happy day Lovely People,
   I don’t know if you think like me but I am looking forward to Spring and Summer. I don’t like cold and rain, even living in South Spain where we don’t have a strong Winter and in my place it just rain two or three weeks in a year hehe So… another fashion post and another gorgeous dress to fell warm weather here.
   My “Spring is almost here” look as a key piece, this stunning Floral Dress in turquoise. It is from Zaful and it was just 19,90€ using the code “withcapitale” to get a 15% discount. As you saw on one of my last outfits, I wear under it a white Lace Top, also from Zaful.    
   About accessories, to wear a pop dress nothing better than nude/camel tones. My Boots are from H&M (I bought them on sales just for… 9,90€ I don’t know if you believe me but I swear I use to find really good sales hehehe) I found two similar for you on H&M Website,  a Nude one and a Chelsea like one. My Embroidered Bag is just a dream. I love all these beautiful and colorful little flowers that make it perfect for every look. I use to wear it so much because it is so big inside but it doesn’t look so heavy and uncomfortable. You can’t find it on the website but I have just buy this Quilted Belt Bag! I fell in love, a deep love, and you probably see it on my London looks… Wait? What? YEEEES!! I am traveling to London in March. Oh, yes! And last but not least my Morris York Watch, Monalisa.   
   Are you buying Spring dresses and are you looking forward to wear them?
   Please, I want some recommendations for London (special and touristic places, restaurants, party… hehehehe)
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕


    Feliz día Lovely People, 
   No sé si te pasara igual que a mí pero estoy deseando que llegue la Primavera y el Verano. No me gusta el frio, no me gusta la lluvia, y eso que vivo en Andalucía donde no tenemos un Invierno muy duro y además no llueve apenas jeje Así que… otro post de moda y otro bonito vestido, para inspirarnos un poco y ver que el buen tiempo está cada vez más cerca.   
   Mi look de “la Primavera está a la vuelta de la esquina” tiene una pieza clave, este maravilloso Vestido Floral color turquesa. Es de Zaful y su precio es de 19,90€ si usas el código “withcapitale” para conseguir un 15% de descuento. Como habras visto en uno de mis últimos looks, debajo llevo un Crop Top de encaje color blanco, también de Zaful.
   En cuanto a los accesorios, nada mejor con un vestido pop que los tonos nude/camel. Mis botas son de H&M (las compré en rebajas por sólo 9,90€… parecerá mentira pero es que suelo encontrar unos chollazos increíbles jajajaja) He encontrado dos parecidas en su web, una Nude y otra estilo Chelsea. Mi bolso bordado es de ensueño. Me encantan todas esas florecillas de colores que lo hacen perfecto para cualquier look. Suelo llevarlo muchísimo porque aunque no lo parezca, por dentro es muy grande, y no es nada pesado o incómodo. No está aún en la web pero acabo de comprar este Bolso Riñonera, que me trae loca, y que seguro veras en algunos de mis looks en Londres… Espera, ¿Cómo? SIIIII!! Me voy a Londres  en Marzo, así que vuelve la pesada de las fotos de viajes.  Y por último, para finalizar el look, mi reloj Monalisa de Morris York.
   ¿Has empezado ya a comprar vestidos primaverales que estas deseando ponerte?
   Por favor, necesito recomendaciones para mi viaje a Londres (sobre todo lugares no turísticos, restaurantes, sitios para salir… ejem, ejem)
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕






4 comentarios:

  1. This is such a gorgeous dress, love the colour on you!
    x Rubi
    Pose & Repeat

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You look Terrific in Turquoise. Love it. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/snapper-rocks-what-to-wear.html

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.