Check Blazer Look

Happy day Lovely People,
Last week I wrote about my 4 Must-Have items for a trendy season and I show you one of my favourite pieces for this Autumn, my new Double breasted check blazer from Zaful. Today, you can see in this post how I wear it! It is a very versatile piece and I use to wear it in the office with a pair of jeans and a nice T-shirt o shirt but you can also wear it with a dress or an skirt. In order to give you some ideas for the festive month that is coming I am going to show it in this post with a festive look.
I chose a total black look with leather pants from ASOS and a top crop from Shein (that you could see in my post: “Wedding Look: Floral Embroidery Outfit”) I bought that embroidered two pieces for a wedding because I hate that wedding looks can’t be use so much and you have these pieces forgotten in your wardrobe. With this two pieces I can use the top crop with pants and make it more useful. You can find at the end of this post a selection of similar pieces to create a similar look.
And… in a few hours is Black Friday! What are you going to buy? I was thinking to buy a camera, because I do my pics with my phone, and a new laptop but I think that my favourite ones maybe don’t get a big discount… I want to check also some clothes websites like Stradivarius, Zara or Mango because I think I could find something interesting. And… of course, I will buy some cosmetics. I am looking for a new eye cream and I think I will buy it from Kiehl’s. I have never tried this brand but I heard that it is awesome.
Have an amazing shopping day and a funny weekend!
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕

Feliz día Lovely People,
La semana pasada escribí sobre mis 4 piezas Must-Have para esta temporada y os enseñé una de mis prendas favoritas para este Otoño, mi blazer con doble botonadura de Zaful. Hoy, puedes ver en este post como la combino. Es una pieza bastante versátil y suelo llevarla en la oficina con unos vaqueros y una camisa o camiseta aunque también sienta de maravilla con vestido o falda. Aún así, en este post quiero darte algunas ideas de looks más festivos de cara a las fiestas.
He elegido un total black look con pantalones de cuero/polipiel de ASOS y un top crop de Shein (que puedes ver en mi post “Wedding Look: Floral Embroidery Outfit”) La verdad es que elegí ese look de dos piezas para la boda porque odio que no pueda usarlo luego para otra ocasión más informal y dejar esa ropa olvidada en el fondo del armario. Con ese dos piezas puedo llevar el top de forma independiente con unos  pantalones y darle mucho más uso. Al final del post podrás encontrar una selección de prendas que te servirán para crear un look similar.
Y… en unas horas es Black Friday!! ¿Qué has pensado en comprarte? Yo tengo en mente una cámara, ya que hago fotos con mi móvil siempre, y un nuevo portátil, pero me estoy temiendo que aquellos que me gustan no van a tener un gran descuento… También quiero ver webs de ropa como Stradivarius, Zara o Mango para ver si encuentro interesante. Eso sí, algo de cosmética cae seguro. Necesito un nuevo contorno de ojos y creo que lo compraré en Kiehl’s. No he probado nunca esa marca pero he oído que es increíble.
Que tengas un día genial de compras y un finde increíble.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕







65 comentarios:

  1. Wow, this look is so bold and cool!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You look lovely! The blazer looks so cool.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am in love with that blazer! And it's so great that you are wearing the top from your wedding outfit! It's such an amazing piece and it goes so well with the blazer. I've already done some online black Friday shopping for Christmas gifts, and a few items for myself from ASOS. I hope you get some good deals and find everything you're looking for! x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Kara! I am looking foward to see your ASOS items for this Black Friday. I think I will write a post about it hehe but the camera I was looking for, the Canon g7x mark II, wasn't on sales... Maybe on Cyber Monday or for an auto-gift for Christmas.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  4. I love the blazer! It's definitely something I'd wear to work :). Hope you got a lot of goodies from your Black Friday shopping!

    exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Nancy!! Yeees, I bought a few things I am looking foward to recieve and show them.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  5. I'm always a fan of a good oversized blazer, or maybe you're so cute and petite so it looks that way hehe, but you look beautiful and love how you styled it! It's the perfect piece to transition in fall and winter <3 Besitos!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hahaha Yes!! I am so petite and also I ordered a L size because I love how it looks oversized and big.
      Thank you so much darling,
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  6. Gorgeous outfit, amazing combo as well, all perfectly match, I love it. Thank you for sharing, you look fabulous!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i love your top and that blazer is fabulous! you look amazing dear :) anyway, just saying hello all the way from the Philippines! I hope you can drop by my blog too and follow if you like =)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! Have fun in Philippines I will check you blog looking for pics of your travel.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  8. BEAUTIFUL outfit!! Love it! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Loove that see through top and love how you styled it with that checked blazer.

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Gorgeous outfit! I really like the combination of the embroidered crop top with the smart looking blazer x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. The blazer looks so cool!! Love how you styled it with the crop top!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Blazers are the best!! I love how they can be dressed up or down. Great outfit here, beautiful.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes!! I have a lot of blazers hehe
      Thank you so so much.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  13. Gorgeous outfit and I love Zaful too. Wonderful selection. Have a lovely week. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/rosegal-black-friday-sale.html

    ResponderEliminar
  14. me flipa tu look cariño!!!!!!! feliz día! un besazo! te espero en mi blog


    www.ShoesAndBasics.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Tengo ganas de hacerme con una blazer como esa. Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Me encanta el look!!
    Un besazo guapa^^
    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Such a cute look! The leather pants and blazer are a chic twist on a formal outfit. Also interested to hear how you get on with Kiehl's, I'm yet to try their stuff!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Georgia!! I bought Midnight recovery Eye Cream and I like it but I have been using it just for a week. I have a new post about my skincare routine.
      A big kiss,
      E.

      Eliminar
  18. This is such a chic blazer, babe- love that it's a bit oversized!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ResponderEliminar
  19. ¡Estás preciosa amor!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Love your outfit, it's so cute!
    And the croped tee is so pretty!
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Loving your Zaful blazer and how you styled it. Great job!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  22. I love so much this outfit, total black is always a win and Asos is top!
    xx Dasynka
    http://dasynka.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, total black is a win combo.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  23. You look great and I have been loving checker blazers lately. so chic~
    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Me encanta la blazer y el top, genial look!

    Besos,

    https://www.theartofpaloma.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Chic blazer and I love that lace black flower top!

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  26. I'm loving this trend, what a steal on Zaful!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ResponderEliminar
  27. fantastic look darling stunning outfit & lovely pictures..
    https://wpthemesfree.website best wordpress premium themes

    ResponderEliminar
  28. vert stylish! I love this look :)
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/
    u can see my yt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0SxTKmym8

    ResponderEliminar
  29. gorgeous outfit!
    I love your blazer and top!!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ResponderEliminar
  30. I've always loved blazers, because you can pair them with so many things to make great outfits. That's definitely a beautiful color. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  31. This look with the blazer is so beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  32. This blazer is such a stunner- I love how it's just a bit oversized!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ResponderEliminar
  33. Me encanta el look, el top es una preciosidad! Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  34. Such a cute outfit!

    -Racquel
    www.purposely-you.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.