Late summer dresses


   Yes, I know, it is 31st August, and everybody is looking for “Back to School/College” outfits but we have 22 days of summer left!! I refuse to accept that summer is over and I have to confess that in South Spain is being tooo hot these days. Another advantage of posting my favourite summer dresses now is that you maybe can find them with a lower price and combined them properly, with a denim jacket for example, to wear them if it is getting cold.
   I’m a dress lover, all my summer days are full of them, like I couldn’t wear trousers for any reason hehe and this year I started wearing more a more maxi dress, so elegant and fresh at the same time. If you love them, you could find the links at the end of the post. 
   My favourite one is this floral maxi dress from Shein, with a beautiful nude color, perfect when you are tanned, and an amazing opened skirt detail. I’m in love with “off the shoulder” trend which turn into cut-out shoulder with autumn pieces. The pics that open this post is from my Mallorca travel on July. I’m always looking foward to wear my new clothes while traveling, with all these amazing places to shoot.

   Sí, lo sé, estamos a 31 de Agosto y todo el mundo está buscando looks para la “Vuelta al Cole” o más que el colegio, la Universidad, ¡pero aún podemos disfrutar de 22 días de verano más! Me niego a aceptar que el verano ha terminado y tengo que confesar también que en el sur de España está haciendo estos días un calorazo considerable. Otra ventaja de hacer un post sobre mis vestidos veraniegos favoritos es que ahora puede ser que algunos de ellos se encuentren rebajados y combinados adecuadamente, con una chaqueta vaquera por ejemplo, podemos alargar más su uso en el tiempo si hace fresco.
   Soy una amante de los vestidos, todos mis días de verano están repletos de ellos, como si fuese incapaz de ponerme pantalones por alguna razón jeje y este año además, he comenzado a llevar cada vez más maxi vestidos, elegantes y frescos al mismo tiempo. Si te gusta alguno, puedes encontrar los link al final del post.
   Mi favorito sin duda es este maxi vestido floral de Shein, con un color nude precioso, perfecto para cuando estás morena, y con un detalle que me encanta y es la apertura de la falda. Me encanta la tendencia Out Shoulder que también pienso llevar en otoño con su variante Cut-out Shoulder. La foto con la que comienza el post es de mi viaje a Mallorca en Julio. Cada vez que me compro algo nuevo de ropa estoy deseando estrenarlo en mis viajes, en lugares con sitios tan bonitos para fotografiar. 


   Who doesn’t love sunflowers? Who? Nobody, right! That’s the reason why this dress have to be on my list. Perfect for daytime, with a lace detail on the back and an A line shape. It is also from Shein, but I did an order at the beginning of summer and I got crazy buying dresses.  

   ¿A quién no le gustan los girasoles? ¿A quíen eh? ¡A nadie! Por eso he tenido que incluir este vestido en mi lista. Perfecto para llevar durante el día, con una espalda preciosa trenzada y falda línea A. También es de Shein, pero la verdad es que hice un pedido a principios de verano y me volví loca comprándome vestidos. 


   Keeping with my obsession with maxi dresses I bought this one on H&M last year and I really love its color and how fresh is it. I wear it in the daytime, specially for visiting cities, like this pic in Capdepera Castle, Mallorca. 

   Siguiendo con mi obsesión con maxi vestidos compré este último el año pasado en H&M y me encanta su color teja y lo fresco que es. Suelo llevarlo durante el día, especialmente cuando hago turismo como en el caso de la foto en mi visita al Castillo de Capdepera en Mallorca.
 
  
   Roses! Roses everywhere with this H&M dress. The nail polish combination is by chance hehe 

  ¡Rosas! Rosas por todas partes con este vestido de H&M. La verdad es que la combinación con el pintauñas es pura coincidencia jeje


   I want to end this post with the top print this summer, Palm Print! I wear it in this Shein dress but you can find it in every brand. I’m also looking for a swimwear with this print, if you know a beautiful one, please let me know on comments.
   Hope you like my Top 5 Late Summer Dresses and let me know your favourite.
   Lots and lots of kisses Lovely People,
        E. 💕
 
  Quiero acabar este post con el estampado estrella este verano, Estampado Tropical! Lo llevo en este vestido de Shein pero puedes encontrarlo en cualquier marca. También estoy buscando un bañador con este estampado, así que si conoces alguno bonito dímelo en los comentarios.
   Espero que les haya gustado mi Top 5 de vestidos y también quiero saber cual es tu favorito de esta temporada.
   Cientos y cientos de besos Lovely People,
       E. 💕




   Shop the post!

3 comentarios:

  1. You look gorgeous! Looove love the sunflower dress. So pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you sooo much Essi Kiiveri! I felt in love with that dress, it is so lovely and fresh for summer.

      Eliminar
  2. That dress is so pretty! You look lovely.
    if you pick up dresses,glamchase royal blue maxi dress uk reviews gives you amazing choices.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.