A new beginning

   
   Even though some people hate new things, changes or to start from scratch, I love it. There is a feeling, a mixture of excitement and doubt to deal the unknown, that motivates me even more. Full of enthusiasm for new projects, like the moment you write on a new notebook, with all that empty pages, and that beautiful idea to create.I started sharing my outfits and life through Instagram @withcapitale in November 2016 like a hobby but it became into another of my passions. 
   I have wanted to create a blog for years but I never get so much time or determination to do it until now. I’m a crazy dreamer and it’s time to share it with you.  I also want to explain that English isn’t my mother tongue, I think you realized hehe and I am open to any correction, but most of my followers don’t understand Spanish so that connection I want to create with them thought the blog couldn’t be possible. But don’t worry, if you are Spanish or you are learning it, you also can find the translation.
   And now, the main question… What can you find here? Let’s take a look! 

   A pesar de que algunas personas odian las cosas nuevas, los cambios o empezar desde cero, a mí me encanta. Hay un sentimiento, una mezcla de emoción y duda para enfrentar lo desconocido, que me motiva aún más. Llena de ilusión por nuevos proyectos, como el momento en el que estrenas un cuaderno, con todas esas páginas vacías, y la hermosa idea de poder comenzar a crear. 
   Comencé a compartir mis pasiones a través del perfil de Instagram @withcapitale en Noviembre de 2016 como hobby pero se ha convertido en otra de mis pasiones. Llevo años queriendo crear mi propio blog, pero nunca me he visto con el tiempo o la determinación necesarios hasta ahora. Es el momento de compartir mis sueños y mis locuras. También quiero explicar que mi idioma materno no es el Inglés, aunque creo que se nota jeje y estoy abierta a cualquier corrección, pero la mayoría de mis seguidores no entienden Español por lo que la conexión que quiero crear con ellos a través del blog no podría ser posible. Pero que no cunda el pánico, si eres Español o estás aprendiendo el idioma, también puedes encontrar la traducción.
   Y ahora la pregunta más importante... ¿Qué encontrarás aquí? Veámoslo!  


   Thinking about what should be the best categories to organize my blog I had to ask myself a question: “What do you want to show?” and to impose me a condition: “Please E., make it simple!” So I divide this blog in four big Categories, so simple, nothing poetic: Fashion, Travel, Beauty and Lifestyle.
  • Fashion: I have a serious problem with fashion and my credit card is a proof of it, at the end of the month. My passion for fashion is why I created my Instagram account and of course, I’m not a model, but nowadays, when you just need a smartphone and an App, you can be you can be whoever you want to be, to show your point of view and to express yourself.
  • Travel: It’s impossible to express in words what travelling means to me. I’ve been abroad 24 times, in 18 different countries, and while people in their late twenties is getting married or having babies, I’m always looking for a new place to visit. In this category you could find two subcategories: Places I’ve visited, about my travels through the years, and Travel with E, about my recent travels.
  • Beauty: One day, I will have as many products that I couldn’t get into my house, I swear it, it is true!
  • Lifestyle: This category is focused on sharing my life so you can know me a little bit more. It is also a mixture of several categories like Culture, Sport, Architecture, Deco, Food… 
   I hope you enjoy it, as much I will. 
   Lots and lots of kisses Lovely People,
      E. 💕

   Pensando en cuáles serían las mejores categorías para organizar mi blog tuve que hacerme una pregunta: “¿Que quieres mostrar?” e imponerme una única condición: “Por favor E., hazlo fácil y claro!” Por lo tanto, he dividido el blog en cuatro grandes Categorías: así de sencillo, sin nada de poética: Moda, Viajes, Belleza y Estilo de vida.
  • Moda: Tengo un grave problema con la moda y mi tarjeta de crédito a final de mes es la prueba de ello. Mi pasión por la moda es el motivo por el cual creé mi cuenta de Instagram y, obviamente no soy una modelo, pero hoy en día, sólo necesitas un móvil y una aplicación para ser quien quieras ser, para mostrarle al mundo tu punto de vista y tu forma de expresarte a través de la moda.
  • Viajes: Es imposible explicar con palabras lo que significa viajar para mí. He estado 24 veces en el extranjero, en 18 países distintos, y mientras la gente cercana a los treinta se casa o tiene hijos, yo estoy siempre buscando cual va a ser mi próximo destino. En esta categoría podrás encontrar dos subcategorías: Lugares que he visitado, sobre mis viajes a lo largo de los años, y Viaja con E., sobre mis viajes recientes.
  • Belleza: Un día cualquiera tendré tantos productos que no podré ni siquiera entrar en mi propia casa, lo juro, es ¡completamente verídico!
  • Estilo de vida: esta categoría está enfocada a compartir mi vida con vosotros para que conozcáis un poco más sobre mí. Es también una mezcla de categorías como Cultura, Deporte, Arquitectura, Decoración, Comida…
   Espero que lo disfrutéis tanto como lo voy a hacer yo.
   Cientos y cientos de besos Lovely People,
      E. 💕

2 comentarios:

  1. It's important to have projects and dreams. I know the feelings I only started my blog a year ago. Have fun as a blogger! Dominique

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I agree with you Dominique. I really love the feeling of a new project starting from the beggining, everything is new but I'm sooo excited! Let me know what your blog is and I will take a look. E. 💕

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.