MQ Vienna Fashion Week 2019



Happy day lovely people!
I know… it has been a loong time since I don’t write a post, but summer flew so fast I didn’t realize it was summer. It has been six months since I moved to Austria and it is also scary because this time flew too so quickly. 
But this post is not about time hehe it is about fashion and about MQ Vienna Fashion Week! I was invited from Friday 13th to 15th September to enjoy this fashion week and it was one of the best experiences I had in my blogger life.
I have to confess that I have been a bit disappointed with Instagram after the new and the new and the new algorithm changes. My posts had any exposure and less than a 4% of my followers saw them but… this kind of events or opportunities make me feel motivated and excited again with a platform that is so frustrating. And all these feeling were also a reason what I stop writing on the blog for a few months too. 
Well… talking again about MQ Vienna Fashion Week, I had total access to shows, backstage and showrooms what was the best way to see what really happens inside. 
I had the opportunity to enjoy shows of: Musette, Kayiko, Shakkei, Liniert, Manufaktur Herzblut, Modeschule Herbststrasse, Manuel Essl Design, Andrea Tincu, Sense, Valéria Krsiakova, Atelier 71, True You, Plural, Lila, Modeschule Hetzendorf, Modeschule Michelbeuern, Zia Budapest, Passion by D, Bérnàrd Coture, Miju Clothing and Patricia Vincent. You can enjoy most of them on my Stories Highlights on Instagram. I really enjoy the shows but the most interesting experience was backstage for sure. It was my first time inside a backstage and I have to say that everything that happens there is pure magic.
About my looks… I thought A LOT about what to wear. Actually, I didn’t bring a lot of special pieces with me to Austria because, as you know, I came here for work and I knew that some dresses were too much and I wouldn’t wear them heheh
On Friday, I wore a black dress from Shein with white boots from Asos. I love its crossed shape and also its white flowers print. On Saturday, I wore a “fake” leather skirt from Asos with a blouse and hairband from Zara. I am a bit obsessed with hairbands this year, and I chose this one because it is so elegant and it looks like a tiara (Sissi would be proud of me hahahaha) Last day, Sunday, my look was a leopard skirt from Shein and a denim blouse from Asos with a “E” necklace from Illisio. 
What is your favorite look? Have you been on a Fashion Week?
Lots and lots of kisses,
E.  💕


Feliz día Lovely People!
Lo sé, hace muchísimo que no escribo un post, pero la verdad es que el verano ha pasado volando. Es más, no me he dado cuenta ni de que ha sido verano. Hace seis meses que me mudé a Austria y no puedo ni creerme cómo ha pasado el tiempo tan rápido que ni me he enterado jeje
Pero bueno, este no es un post acerca de la relatividad del tiempo sino que vengo a hablaros de moda, como no, y más concretamente de la MQ Vienna Fashion Week. Fui invitada a disfrutar de la semana de la moda durante el fin de semana del 13 al 15 de Septiembre y ha sido sin duda una de las mejores experiencias en mi vida blogger-instagramer. 
Tengo que confesar que llevo un tiempo decepcionada con Instagram después de sus veinte millones de cambios en el algoritmo.  Mis posts no tienen apenas exposición y suelen llegar a menos de un 4% de mis seguidores pero este tipo de eventos hacen que sienta ilusión de nuevo y me motive otra vez a publicar más. Estos sentimientos han sido también un poco los causantes de que lleve meses sin escribir en el blog.
Bueno… volviendo de nuevo a hablar sobre la MQ Vienna Fashion Week, he tenido la suerte de poder acceder, no sólo a todos los shows sino también al backstage y al showroom lo que me ha servido para sentirme involucrada y ver que es lo que ocurre desde dentro. 
He tenido la oportunidad de disfrutar de shows de: Musette, Kayiko, Shakkei, Liniert, Manufaktur Herzblut, Modeschule Herbststrasse, Manuel Essl Design, Andrea Tincu, Sense, Valéria Krsiakova, Atelier 71, True You, Plural, Lila, Modeschule Hetzendorf, Modeschule Michelbeuern, Zia Budapest, Passion by D, Bérnàrd Coture, Miju Clothing and Patricia Vincent. Puedes ver parte de estos shows en el apartado de destacados de mi Instagram. Disfruté muchísimo de las pasarelas pero la parte más interesante ha sido sin duda el backstage. Todo lo que ocurre allí es pura magia. 
En cuanto a mis looks… le he dado tantísimas vueltas a lo que me iba a poner que no os lo podéis ni imaginar. Cuando me mudé, no traje conmigo mucha ropa arreglada, me refiero a ropa para este tipo de eventos, ya que como venía a trabajar y sabía que esa ropa no la iba a usar, preferí llenar mis maletas con cosas más útiles. 
El Viernes lleve un vestido negro de Shein con botas blancas de Asos. Me gusta mucho su forma cruzada y también su estampado de flores blancas. El Sábado me decanté por una falda de cuero “falso” de Asos y una blusa y diadema de Zara. Tengo una obsesión con ese tipo de diademas estilo tiaras, es que no me pueden gustar más. El último día, el Domingo, opté por una falda de leopardo de Shein y una blusa vaquera de Asos junto con un collar de Illisio.
¿Cuál ha sido tu look favorito? ¿Has estado alguna vez en una semana de la moda?
Cientos y cientos de besos,

E.  💕


17 comentarios:

  1. you look so stylish, the second and third outfit are my best
    Thank you for sharing.
    Happy Sunday.
    Have a lovely week ahead.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/09/the-best-skin-moisturizers-for.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Where did the summer go?! It is so cool that you got to check out the MQ Vienna Fashion Week! IG is always making changes to their algorithm. I don't even know what is the point of that. The key is to not give up. Love your outfit!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and advices!
      Have a wonderful week,
      E.

      Eliminar
  3. You look so cute! What an amazing opportunity to go there! I hope you had fun!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely outfits! Looks amazing!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  5. These outfits are all absolutely gorgeous - you look stunning! I love the colours.

    Have a great week :)
    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar
  6. No te desanimes guapa
    Esos cambios nos afectan a todos
    Un besito

    https://www.elblogdebarbaracrespo.com/2019/09/paper-bag-shorts-with-belt/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias por los ánimos, guapísima!
      Pasa un día increíble.

      Eliminar
  7. Such stylish outfits! I really like that leopard print skirt! :)

    Hope that you are having a great week :) I've got a scarf giveaway on my blog right now :)

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much, love. Wow, I am going to participate.
      Kisses,
      E.

      Eliminar
  8. Must be so fun attending a fashion show! I like your outfits, my most favourite is the first one.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I'm glad you had a great time at Fashion Week! All of the outfits you wore look beautiful. I really love the look with the headband!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.