3 Shein looks you need this Summer



   Happy day Lovely People,
  July is here, well… It arrived one week ago hehe but I wanted to show you some of my favorites looks for this Summer (that you probably saw on my Instagram)
  All my pieces are from Shein, you can get a 15% off using the code “19q3withc15” and, as I told you always, I don’t get any commission or money if you use it! It is just a code they gave me to share with my followers.
If last Summer I was obsessed with dresses, this Summer is the time for two pieces looks:
  • A cute, lovely, perfect two pieces dots look in red. I love to wear it “together” but you can also wear it separated. You can combine this skirt with a white blouse and this top with you fav pair of jeans, for example. You can find it by Search ID: 498243
  • An -also amazing- two pieces blue look: In this case, I am just in love with its fabric  and textile because it is so original and different. As I told you before, this two pieces look can be wore together or separated, so you can change from an elegant to a casual look. I wore it with a rafia bag to make it even more summer like. You can find it by Search ID: 704821

  And… it wasn’t a Summer looks post if I don’t show you a new dress! This time a floral maxi dress that I am wearing on the main pic of this post. Awww, I don’t know how to express by words how I feel wearing this dress, I feel like a princess on a fairytale or something similar jejeje Its shape, fabric, print… everything would make you love it too. Its Search ID is 344342
  One of the thing why I love Shein it because you can wear trendy and fashionable clothes and you don’t need to be rich hehe In my case, I prefer to have more affordable dresses but trendy that classic ones but expensive. And you?
  What is your favorite look?
  Lots and lots of kisses,
    E. 💕


  Feliz día Lovely People,
  Julio está aquí, bueno… llego hace ya una semana, lo sé jejeje pero no podía dejar que pasase más tiempo sin compartir con vosotros mis looks favoritos del verano. (que seguro me habrás visto llevar en Instagram)
  Todos mis outfits son de Shein, y puedes obtener un 15% de descuento usando el código “19q3withc15” Como siempre digo, yo no recibo ninguna comisión o extra si usas el código, simplemente ellos me lo dan para que lo comparta con mis seguidores. 
  Si el verano pasado estaba obsesionada con los vestidos, este verano le ha tocado el turno a los looks de dos piezas:
  • Este cuco, adorable y bonito look rojo de dos piezas con lunares, que me gusta llevar tanto “junto” como “separado”. Puedes combinar la falda con una blusa blanca o el top con unos vaqueros. Su Search ID es 498243 para que puedas encontrarlo fácilmente.
  • Otro look increíble es este de dos piezas celeste. En este caso, me gusta por su tela y su textura que lo hace diferente y original. Al igual que antes, puedes llevarlo junto o separado y así crear looks más elegantes o más casual. Lo llevo con un bolso de rafia que le da un toque aún más veraniego. Puedes encontrarlo con el Search ID: 704821
  Y… no sería un verano si no te traigo un nuevo vestido!!! Esta vez se trata de un maxi vestido floral que es el que llevo en la foto que encabeza este post. Ayyyyyy, no se ni como explicar como me siento cuando lo llevo puesto, me siento, no sé, ¿como una princesa en un cuento de hadas? Su Search ID es el 344342
  Uno de los motivos por los que me gusta Shein es porque puedes vestir con la última moda sin arruinarte y yo la verdad es que prefiero muchos looks en tendencia a buen precio que menos piezas más clásicas y de coste más elevado. ¿Y tú?
  ¿Cuál es tu look favorito?
  Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕

6 comentarios:

  1. All three look so beautiful! Have a great week.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I shop from Shein all the time. I really love their clothes. Your picks are amazing.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Both looks are pretty on you! The polka dot dress is my fave.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. They are all gorgeous My favourite is the first one xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/07/alchimie-forever-because-your-skin.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Welcome back love all the looks here Gorgeous xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/08/i-am-sharing-my-secret.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. welcome back and I love the light blue dress
    https://www.stylebasket.in

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.