An elegant dress you couldn’t believe its price


Happy Day Lovely People,
I continue showing you my last dresses order from Shein website and today I wear an elegant Floral Print Pleated Dress in mint color. I am a fan of flowered print, and this one is fantastic, but my fav thing is its skirt detail that make it so elegant and perfect for Spring and Summer nights. 
I think you need to know it before choosing your size. I ordered a S size, as always, and it fits perfectly but bust is a bit smaller than usual so you can also wear it open in the front with a lace white top.
And… what about the price? Its price si 16€, 13,60€ with the code, and you can select three different colors.
You can find it in this link and also with Search ID: 961045 Using the code “19q3withc15” you can get a 15% off on the entire Shein site.
I want to show you also one of my last TikTok videos (yes… I come back on TikTok in this quarantine hehe) were I show more pieces I received in my order and that you would see soon here.
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕

Feliz día Lovely People,
Sigo mostrándoos mis últimas compras en Shein y hoy llevo un elegante Vestido con estampado floral en color verde menta. Soy fan del estampado floral y este es increíble, pero tengo que decir que lo que más me gusta es la falda de tablas ya que le da un estilo muy elegante para llevar en las noches de verano. 
Antes de elegir la talla me gustaría que supieras que pedí la talla S, como siempre, y me sienta a la perfección pero la parte del pecho es más pequeña que de costumbre por lo que se abre un poco. Puedes optar, si te pasa como a mí, en ponerte debajo un top trop de encaje blanco y dejarlo abierto.
En cuanto al precio, por increíble que parezca, sólo 16€, 13,60€ con el código, y puedes elegir entre tres colores.
Lo encontrarás en este link o con el Search ID: 961045 El código que te he mencionado antes del 15% de descuento es “19q3withc15”.
Quiero mostrarte también en este post uno de mis últimos videos de TikTok (sí, he vuelto a usarlo en la cuarentena) en el que enseño otros looks que pedí y pronto subiré en el blog.
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕




16 comentarios:

  1. This is such a beautiful dress, the colours and patterns really are elegant.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha I want it, I got it, Hahaha I want it, I got it, Hahaha I want it, I got it, Hahaha I want it, I got it, LOL. You did indeed get some great dresses. And that palm leaf dress I shared is from Shein, they really have upped their game and even showed at PFW last season.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Such a gorgeous dress darling Thanks for sharing the codes Have a lovely weekend xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=6040

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! what a beautiful dress! I by the way have something like this)
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a beautiful dress! Lovely colours and print, so nice for spring! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We aren't doing much, staying home and staying warm with that cold winter weather that's here!

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  6. such a sunning dress :)
    shy https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That dress is gorgeous. Remindes me on Gucci print and look gorgeous on you.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/05/beauty-of-freedom.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This dress looks beautiful on you! :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Awesome 👗. Dress! ✔️✔️✔️ Thanks for sharing! 👌👌👌

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Such a great deal on this dress. I love the print and the pleats are perfect. Enjoy your week.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Such a beautiful dress.
    Have a nice day.

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love Shein dresses!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Such a cute dress, nice pleats!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. what a gorgeous dress Love the romantic feel to it and the price is fantastic indeed xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=6691

    ResponderEliminar
  15. That dress looks amazing on you as it's so flattering in shape and colour.
    Also, love the floral print!
    Wishing you the best!
    xxxx


    https://ooomaye.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.