"Shining with highlighter" Dress


Happy day Lovely People,
I hope you all are “brillando con highlighter” as Rosalia song says, because my look today is so shinning, so perfect, so diva, so unbelievable shocking… etcetera, etcetera… 
I know that Christmas is totally over, shinning clothes will be on the deepest of our wardrobe for months but when I saw this dress on Shein website, at this price, I thought… OK, I can wear it for my birthday in March, I can wait till next Christmas or I can wear it to go to the supermarket! All excuses to make me take this beautiful and dream dress and I am not guilty at all to have it now. Let’s see when I wear it, I will find the right moment!
What to love about this dress?
1. Perfect shape. It is perfect for all body types because it has an amazing fabric that fits to your body.
2. Perfect color. A little black dress is a must, we all know that, but its shining pieces change its color. They are not just white, they change depending of the light.
3. Perfect (and trendy) sleeves. I don’t have nothing to say about this trend. I love it, you love it, we all love it.
This is its direct link and its Search ID: 923714  and, of course, my code “19q3withc15” to get a 15% off on the entire Shein website. As I always say, I don’t receive any money from your order. Shein gives me this code for my followers and I just share it.
What was the last piece you try to convince yourself to buy?
Lots and lots of kisses,
E. 💕


Feliz día Lovely People,
Espero que todos estéis “brillando con highlighter” como dice la canción de Rosalia, porque mi look de hoy es tan brillante, tan perfecto, tan de diva, tan sin palabras…
Sé perfectamente que la Navidad ha acabado y que las prendas con brillos van a pasar a una parte profunda y oscura de nuestro armario pero cuando vi este vestido de Shein, y a este precio, pensé… Bueno, puedo ponérmelo en Marzo para mi cumpleaños, puedo esperar hasta el año que viene en Navidad, puedo… ponérmelo para ir a comprar el pan! Todo eran excusas para autoconvencerme de que lo necesitaba y no me arrepiento para nada de haberlo escogido. Veamos cuando me lo pongo, estoy segura de que encontraré pronto la ocasión.
¿Qué amo de este vestido?
1. Forma perfecta. Es idóneo para todos los tipos de cuerpos ya que la tela se adapta bastante bien.
2. Color perfecto. Por una parte, un vestido negro es un clásico, pero además esos cristalinos refleja la luz y hacen que tenga múltiples colores a la vez.
3. Mangas perfectas (y de tendencia). No diré nada más sobre las mangas porque sabemos que me encantan. 
Éste es su link directo y este el Search ID: 923714 y, por supuesto, mi código “19q3withc15” para conseguir un 15% de descuento en toda la web de Shein. Como siempre recuerdo, no recibo comisión de los pedidos, simplemente ellos me dan el código y yo lo comparto.
¿Cuál ha sido la última pieza que has intentando autoconvencerte para comprar?
Cientos y cientos de besos,
E. 💕

19 comentarios:

  1. Yes indeed this is a fun trend, a little black dress with pearl details and puffed sleeves super on trend! And looks great on you too.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Super stunning dress! I love everything about it. So chic and trendy!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your dress! It is a perfect fit and I am in love with the different materials that have been incorporated into the dress. Have a great weekend!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG Super cute dress Love it xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=3701

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's so gorgeous on you!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the way that the fabric falls on the sleeves, and the light that glints from the shining pieces is really stunning.

    Hope you're having a good week! :)
    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That dress is perfect. I like shine cristals and shape. You look amazing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/la-prairie-cellular-treatment_5.html

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Looking so pretty with that dress dear! Love it!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Such a glam and pretty dress!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This dress is so cute! I love the sheer sleeves!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Such a stunning dress and fit on your. I love the gem embellishments and the sleeves are amazing. You look so glam.

    Take care

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ResponderEliminar
  12. The highlighter dress is cute!! I love the see-through lace sleeves. The color is great too - easy to pair with different bags and such. Thanks for sharing! You look gorgeous!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.