Colorful flowers on a dress

    Happy day Lovely People,
   As you know, I am a fan of dresses and I was looking for a new one for my Italian travel when I was looking at Yoins website and I saw this Dark blue flowed Dress. What do I love it? First, its shape! It is a slip dress with a very feminine shape that fits perfectly with your body (and the opened back do the rest hehe) It also has flowers, what I am obsessed with, and you can find it with you different background colors, dark blue and black, and also different flowers colors. I am sure I will use it a lot during this Summer with a pair of heels for a formal look or even with a pair of flat sandals to walk through the city.
   If it is the first time you order at Yoins, I want you to know that its sizes are similar to European ones. I ordered bigger sizes because I was used to find Asian stores with tiny items. My dress is a M size and I had just to fix my dress straps to make them smaller. If you are thinking to take a look to Yoins website, you can use the code BLOG15 to get 15% off in your order. I also ordered this White stripeV-neck Jumpsuit that I will show you on my next post.
   Do you have a special dress for this Summer? Have you ever ordered at Yoins?
   Lots and lots of kisses,
      E. 💕

    Feliz día Lovely People,
   Como sabes, y si no es así es imposible porque me repito demasiado, tengo una pequeña gran obsesión por los vestidos y ya he empezado a buscar algunos para mi viaje a Italia. Encontré, echando un vistazo a la web de Yoins, este precioso Vestido de flores en color azul oscuro. ¿Qué es lo que más me gustó? Sobre todo su forma. Es un vestido que hace una figura muy femenina y sienta de maravilla (y su espalda al descubierto hace el resto jeje)  También tiene flores, de las que no me separo, y puedes encontrarlo con diferentes colores principales como el azul oscuro o el negro, y también, diferentes tonos en sus flores. Estoy segura que voy a usarlo muchísimo durante este Verano con un par de tacones para ir más arregladas o con unas sandalias planas para patear la ciudad.
   Si es la primera vez que haces un pedido a Yoins, quiero que sepas que las tallas son parecidas a las europeas. Ordené tallas algo más grandes ya que estoy acostumbrada a que otras tiendas asiáticas tienen la ropa súper pequeña. Mi vestido es una M y he tenido que ajustarle los tirantes para que quede mejor. Si estás pensando en comprar en la web, puedes usar el código BLOG15 para tener un 15% de descuento en tu compra. También pedí este Mono blanco con escote en V que te enseñaré en mi próximo post.
   ¿Tienes ya tu vestido favorito de este Verano? ¿Has pedido alguna vez en Yoins?
   Cientos y cientos de besos,
      E. 💕





7 comentarios:

  1. So beautiful love!! You look so gorgeous in this dress and it's pretty much the perfect dress for an Italian vacation. I look forward to seeing your photos from it as well!

    Stacey, thebambieyes.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. qué bonita estás con ese vestido y los pendientes no me pueden gustar mas
    bss preciosa
    kss
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is stunning You look amazing xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/07/hello-my-beautiful-friends-winter-days.html

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've never shopped online there before but this dress looks amazing on you! The colors are perfect for summer and I love the heels you wore with it x

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Espectacular vestido, me encanta lo femenino y elegante que es, y te queda como un guante!

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.